This product was designed to be the workhorse of most research laboratories. It contains 8-user configurable slots providing up to 32 channels of custom signal conditioning. These slots can be configured using any combination of the available BioNex modules. It also supports high speed data acquisition, simultaneous digital input, and flexible triggering options.
Sample Application Areas
Physiology (ECG, EMG, GSC, Impedance Cardiography, etc.)
Bio Mechanics, Sports Medicine, Kinesiology (Goniometer, EMG, Imepdance Cardiography).
Life Science Teaching (bio-potentials, transducers, data analysis, and display)
Engineering (force, acceleration, vibration, displacement, etc)
BioLab is a powerful yet easy to use software interface for the BioNex product line. BioLab gets you up and running quickly and provides display, analysis, scaling, and recording of all your data.
Modular design allowing modules to be interchanged between mainframes.
Synchronous audio/video recording to .mpg (with A/V option)
16 bit A/D conversion
Communication via USB 2.0 high speed format
Digital input and output triggering
16 lines of synchronous digital input (sampled at analog rate)
In line event detection, real time event log
Online filtering and transforms (software)
+/-5 volts available from back of unit via 1/8" stereo jack
- BioNex 3-Channel Bio-Potential and GSC Amplifier
- Model 50-371101-00
- Can be used to monitor up to 3 channels of bio-potentials such as: ECG, EEG, EMG, EOG and 1 channel of GSC.
- BioNex 4-Channel Bio-Potential Amplifier
- Model 50-371102-00
- Used to monitor a wide array of bio-potentials such as: ECG, EEG, EMG, EOG, and others.
- BioNex 4-Channel High Level Interface Module
- Model 50-371103-00
- The 4-Channel High Level Interface can be used to monitor high level isolated outputs from many stand alone instruments and self amplified high level transducers.
- BioNex Rating and Response Module (RRM)
- Model 50-371109-00
- The BioNex Rating and Response Module with 2 rating dial boxes provides continuous analog rating and event response measurements.
- BioNex 4-Channel Transducer Amplifier
- Model 50-371106-00
- Designed to be used with a wide array of transducers such as: pulse plethysmographs, thermistors, accelerometers, and pressure transducers.
- BioNex Impedance Cardiograph & GSC 2
- Model 50-371135-00
- Can be used to measure impedance cardiography, skin conductance, and other physiology signals. It measures ECG, Z0 (thoracic impedance), dZ/dt (1st derivative of Z0), and GSC. This is the second revision of the Impedance Cardiograph and features cleaner signals for your research needs.
Copyright © 2009 - 2020 MindWare Technologies LTD. All Rights Reserved.