BioNex Impedance Cardiograph & GSC 2
MindWare's Impedance Cardiograph and GSC 2 Amplifier can be used to measure impedance cardiography, skin conductance, and other physiology signals. It measures ECG, Z0 (thoracic impedance), dZ/dt and GSC (Galvanic Skin Conductance). This unit is perfect for research studies that require sympathetic, parasympathetic and cardiac function measures. This is the second-generation amplifier that features improve signal clairty to greatly improve your ability to identify the morphology critical for an accruate assessment of sympathetic control.
This amplifier is interchangeable between any of the BioNex models.
Impedance Cardiography is currently employed in clinical cardiology and as well as psychophysiological studies of autonomic cardiac control in human performance contexts. Parameters of relevance include both the systolic time interval and the pre-ejection period (PEP) which indexes myocardial contractility and hence is sensitive to variations in sympathetic control.
Z0 range: 1-35 ohms
Z0 scaling: 0.1V/Ohm
dZ/dt scaling: 1 Ohm/Volt/s
Constant Current Source: 100kHz @ 1000 micro amps RMS
GSC range: 0-45 micro Siemens
ECG gains of 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, and 10,000 (software selectable)
+/- 5V Input Range
60 Hz hardware notch filter for ECG, additional digital filtering available
Electrically isolated for safety
Requires at least BioLab 3.1 and the 3.1 series of analysis applications
Data comparison between previous and current generation of Impedance Cardiographs
Products Required for Usage
- 2-Slot BioNex (Legacy Product)
- Model 50-3711-02
- This is now a legacy product.
Contains two card slots that can accept any combination of the six available BioNex modules. It supports data acquisition, analog output, triggering and digital event recording.
- 8-Slot BioNex
- Model 50-3711-08
- This product was designed to be the workhorse of most laboratories. It contains 8-user configurable slots providing up to 32 channels of custom signal conditioning.
- BioLab Acquisition Software
- Model 60-0107-00
- BioLab can quickly and easily acquire data from MindWare's entire versatile line of desktop and wireless hardware including all the BioNex and Ambulatory instruments.
Optional Products for Usage
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Analysis Software
- Model 60-0600-00
- Calculates VLF, LF, HF/RSA power, HR, respiration rate, IBI series.
- Impedance Cardiography (IMP) Analysis Software
- Model 60-0601-00
- Calculates LVET, PEP, SV, CO, HR, dZ/dt max, Mean IBI, IBI series, number of R peaks.
- Electrodermal Activity (EDA) Analysis Software
- Model 60-0602-00
- Our EDA Analysis Software calculates specific and non-specific skin conductance responses based on events.
Copyright © 2009 - 2019 MindWare Technologies LTD. All Rights Reserved.